MY RAG TOP NEEDS REPLACING

• Sponsors (?)

It is the same procedure as replacing a convertible top on a GT/V6. Some of the guys here have done it, but I had it done by a pro. If you do it yourself, you might also consider replacing the rubber trim pieces if they are torn. I have never seen the steps listed here, but I will see if I still have the email from my friend who does this for a living.

Jim

one piece of advice: turn off the caps lock

second- i actually did a writeup of when i replaced my top, but there were some updates i never really added such as: the rear two pieces (either side of the window) have some wrinkles due to the fact that i didn't want to take it apart again and stretch it more and also, i decided to keep the window and glue it but that didn't hold for more than 3-4 weeks (using sluper/crazy apoxy or something) i'm gonna try to resin it, maybe that might work.

I'll look for the thread for you

edit: and here it is
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=427998&highlight=top

here is my piece of advice for the job: nothing is as hard as it might seem, i did some stupidly hard things during the install afterwards i realized would have been simple if i would have approached it different. If you have an q's then just PM me, i might not read this thread again