my Srt-4 owns Mustangs

Dizzy02

Mar 31, 2005
liek the title says! No. I just wanted to say what's up to all. Figured since we had a "mustang" in our family... I would join. It's a 2003 Saleen "Hollywood Edition". Well see ya later! :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Funny this thread hit.....I just did a SMACK DOWN on an SRT-4 last night on the interstate. Left him in the dust when I hit 3rd. He tried, but although he wouldn't acknowledge the "kill" himself, his passenger rolled his window down as we were both waiting at the light off the interstate exit and asked what MODS I had done. As I told him...."it's bone stock". Passenger looked over to the SRT driver and laughed at him and said "Dude....he kicked your ass bone stock". Driver said nothing and wouldn't even look at me. Passenger turned back to me and said "sweet ride".

Light changed and the SRT driver limped away with his tail tucked between his legs....... :owned:

graphicguy said:
Funny this thread hit.....I just did a SMACK DOWN on an SRT-4 last night on the interstate. Left him in the dust when I hit 3rd. He tried, but although he wouldn't acknowledge the "kill" himself, his passenger rolled his window down as we were both waiting at the light off the interstate exit and asked what MODS I had done. As I told him...."it's bone stock". Passenger looked over to the SRT driver and laughed at him and said "Dude....he kicked your ass bone stock". Driver said nothing and wouldn't even look at me. Passenger turned back to me and said "sweet ride".

Light changed and the SRT driver limped away with his tail tucked between his legs....... :owned:

sweet kill! :nice:

gotan05 said:
Dizzy have you actually raced an 05 yet?? Not being sarcastic, just curious.
no.. i heard they run damn good in the 1/4 though.. I ran a 13.91 stock in my srt.. but haven't come across a 05 mustang. the hollywood saleen can be found in the movie "2fast 2 furious" << 18 replica's made. 22 replicas made of the one found in "hollywood homocide" . I will get some pics and post them on here if someone can host them for me!! :nice:

Dizzy02 said:
... '2fast 2 furious"...

*shudders* :puke:

I don't remember a stang being in the movie. Yes, unfortunately I did see this piece of garbage at a double feature in a drive-in. On the upside, my girlfriend had just come back from being in Poland for a month and we didn't really watch the movie....

Szlachcic said:
*shudders* :puke:

I don't remember a stang being in the movie. Yes, unfortunately I did see this piece of garbage at a double feature in a drive-in. On the upside, my girlfriend had just come back from being in Poland for a month and we didn't really watch the movie....

I think it was the red car that ended up under the wheels of a trailer.

Quality motion picture.

celticstanger said:
I think it was the red car that ended up under the wheels of a trailer.

Quality motion picture.

I don't think anyone saw the Mustang in this movie. It was just so much faster than all those lawnmowers racing in the streets that the camera couldn't catch it.