My V6 Mustang Future mods

2008sixxer

Oct 25, 2009
I am purchasing a 2008-2009 mustang v6 in May. I would like to know if my list of mods is good.
Pypes dual v6 exhaust (is it good?)
SCT Tuner and C&L CAI
TB Spacer
What else could I do that is a reasonable price? Im looking for looks but also want to insure that any POS Civic with a fart can will be shut down.:ban:

• Sponsors (?)

I am purchasing a 2008-2009 mustang v6 in May. I would like to know if my list of mods is good.
SCT Tuner and C&L CAI
TB Spacer
What else could I do that is a reasonable price? Im looking for looks but also want to insure that any POS Civic with a fart can will be shut down.:ban:

Skip the TB spacer....that's a mod that doesn't have results, and it'll save you some bucks too. Try to find a tuner and CAI packaged together - bamachips, brenspeed, etc. Pypes is alright (loud), they're good for the dual kit, otherwise you can always go to an exhaust shop and pick out what you want and they can build it for you, including an h or x pipe. Cat-backs are mainly just a sound preference as these usually won't add much HP.

SCT Tuner and C&L CAI
TB Spacer

look for a Pony pkg if you can find one. You'll get the rear sway bar and some interior upgrades. The mycolor dash is a great option to have.

coils and udp would go good aswell. i like the pypes exhaust, i think it is very good. but don't forget your holeshot alot of races are won at the light. it doesn't matter how much power you have if you can't get traction. and upgrade your brakes . it don't matter how fast you can go if you can't stop. drilled and slotted rotors did the job for me. all brake fade is gone. how you tune the computer will also make a big difference.