nc/sc/ga meet

Hey guys,

The Southern Mustang and Ford Club in Charleston is hosting a cruise to Mustangweek on Thursday 22nd of July. We'll meet at the N. Charleston colesium at 8am. Our club is just entering its third month in existence and is 78 members strong. We expect a pretty good turnout.
Later that morning, we'll depart from the Hooters restaurant in Myrtle Beach for Darlington to attend the Mustangweek Drags.

Check out

www.southernmustangandford.org

Hope to see of you guys in Myrtle Beach

Scotty

• Sponsors (?)

mustangscotty1 said:
Hey guys,

The Southern Mustang and Ford Club in Charleston is hosting a cruise to Mustangweek on Thursday 22nd of July. We'll meet at the N. Charleston colesium at 8am. Our club is just entering its third month in existence and is 78 members strong. We expect a pretty good turnout.
Later that morning, we'll depart from the Hooters restaurant in Myrtle Beach for Darlington to attend the Mustangweek Drags.

Check out

www.southernmustangandford.org

Hope to see of you guys in Myrtle Beach

Scotty

yall should cruise up on the 31st i wish we could try to get something started club wise around here i tried a few years ago with no sucsess. :bang:

Ok, so are these plans final? Is it definitely July 31st, at the ryan's in columbia, sc? If so, someone please confirm that these plans are definite, and i will take off work and be there. I could use a little help with directions, unless someone can get me the address of the ryan's and i'll look it up through yahoo maps.

ok guys this is the deal i hope everyone can deal with this we plan on meeting at cpr at 11am on the 31st of july im going to call the ryans down the street to see if we can get a section of seating together and goin where it will be cooler for lunch around 12:30 or 1 please pass the word hope to have a nice turn out. hope to meet some of you before then at mustang week.

well all the locals can be there on the 7th if we do it then we can hang out at the performance shop parking lot, then go eat at ryans or some were then maybe take a cruise around the state capital. or something like that. not much really to do.