(NEBOC) 2ND A&W gathering for 2004

Rick99gt

Founding Member
Apr 10, 2000
Just wanted to let everyone know that NEBOC'S 2nd A&W gathering for 2004 will be held on:

6/12/04. start time will be 5:00 p.m.
Location is Smithfield R.I. off of Route 44.

Like always,all are invited to this event. All we ask from people attending is to help support A&W. This will only keep this location a great place for us each month.

Also please no tire spinning and driving like ass clowns. Police now take notice to this event due to a few bad apples from last year.

please post if you will be attending or bringing others. This will give us an idea if we will need more parking.
thanks
Rick C

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Mike...congratulations on your new Stang :nice: . Are you keeping your 88? Hope I can make it to this event but if not I'm definitely in on the R.I. cruise on the 19th :D
-Davidius Maximus

RUZMAN said:
Hey Mike...congratulations on your new Stang :nice: . Are you keeping your 88? Hope I can make it to this event but if not I'm definitely in on the R.I. cruise on the 19th :D
-Davidius Maximus

Of course! It's gonna be off the road for a while so who knows when the next time you will see it will be. Time to do some mods

Sorry Guys....

Hey Rick, DC, and everyone else. I am still wheel-less on my car, and i know i won't have them by the weekend. So i can't make it. At the rate I'm going, the 19th isn't looking good either. I'm really getting burned on this one. If you haven't looked already, check out the Indiana post i have going below. Have fun this weekend, be with ya in spirit!

I am not sure if I will be able to make, but I will try. We are in the middle of rebuilding the brake system on our car trailer so we can go racing on Sunday at NED for our club race. I will keep ya posted if I can't make it...

I might be coming up. I know Chris isn't, but I'm going to try, and I'm going to try and get my buddy Nick to go this time. We'll see...

Anyone want to meet up at Sams in Seekonk again? I don't really know how to get to A+W yet, and I'd rather do a little cruise up anyway, I had fun last time.

Due to the crazy amount of events this weekend plus having our cruise set for the 19th should we just pass this month. I hate to have people show up and only be 10 cars :shrug:

let me know what everyone thinks?

So are you saying it's cancelled? I was planning on coming down and I know Amanda said she'd be there. I also have a friend of mine from RI coming too. Let me know ASAP if this is really off so I can let the rest of them know.

All..

I wouldn't cancel it... There's people who might attend by just word of mouth... The cruise nights around the area are buzzin with word of the A&W events..

I'm goin no matter what... At least get a Root beer and see who shows...

JSTaGT said:
I'll be there as well. Anybody else from the extream north shore Methuen, Andover, Tewksbury, NH or etc... heading up?

Let me know..

That would be me. I may be taking my kids down to my in-laws house in Plymouth today, but if I don't, I'll be heading out from Amesbury. Wouldn't mind cruising down with someone.

Alright....I'm definitely heading down from Amesbury. Bob - if you're still going, we can meet at the Loop in Methuen at 4 and head down 93 from there. You can reach me on my celly at (978) 239-6300.

- Steve