Neboc A&W gathering 4/17 5:00 p.m.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm gonna be there Sunday the weather is gonna rock !!...I think we should let everyone know that this event is open to all.

And as the "RUZ" would say: We're gonna finally get to hang with all our stang brothers and sisters from here and elsewhere after a long winter..

dark_cobra_01 said:
I'm gonna be there Sunday the weather is gonna rock !!...I think we should let everyone know that this event is open to all.

And as the "RUZ" would say: We're gonna finally get to hang with all our stang brothers and sisters from here and elsewhere after a long winter..

Thank you Joseph :D ...unfortunately I am going to be in Vermont this weekend bringing Jake up to his Father :mad: . I don't know what time we'll be home Sunday, but Saturday night we're going to see a band at a Tavern (D's Doghouse) and that means...PARTYTIME!!!!! :D . It also means hangover and a 3 hour commute home at some point Sunday and after that I don't think I'm going to have the desire to drive another several hours round trip back home from RI :notnice: . So I wish all my Mustang Brothers and Sisters a good time and I'll see you's...well some of you's, on dyno day :D .
-David

P.S....Joe....make sure you eat some good A&W food for me ok :nice: . I know I can count on you :flag:

I'll be there.

If anyone from the NorthShore wants to meet up. There will be a group of stangs headed out from the Woburn Mall at 3:30, so try to be there a little bit early if you can.

All info is int he above link in the first post

We had about 40 Cars for the first event of the season.. We're off to a great start.. :nice:

See everyone on the 30th for Dyno Day.. I Gotta see that monster of Steve's turn the drum 4 sure after what we saw yesterday of his car.

-DC