NEBOC BEACH CRUISE EVENT 5/22 (Saturday)

• Sponsors (?)

I saw the same thing Saturday.. (Murphy's Law) .. I cancelled it and then stared at the sky all day.. NO RAIN.. But it was freezin out and raw (not good cruisin weather) ..

We'll just keep our fingers crossed for the 19th..

Also, We should be able to increase the turnout on this to more than we had now .. the A&W is the week before and we'll talk it up ..

Ruz.. Don't go to VT on the 19th ..Make your plans now.. :D

-Joe

No problem D.C. my girlfriend (Denice) already marked that date on the calendar for our NEBOC event :D . See even though she's a Chevy girl :nonono: I didn't even have to ask about the 19th :nice: she's a sweetheart :worship: :rolleyes: ..no really she's the best :D So I look forward to seeing you and everyone else there, if not at the A&W meet beforehand :flag:
-DAvidius Maximus

With the RUZ on board , It's always a good time !!

:nice: :nice: :nice:

Now if it would only warm up before the cruise I'd be happy.. It's the end of May and a 50 degree high with showers for 5 days in a row.. WTF is goin on.

I think Matt jinxed us with a weather repeat of the 2003 season . :rlaugh:

we could all move to Florida and start FBOC ..

FYI.. UPDATE

I've had alot of responses about the rescheduled date.. And everyone seems in agreement on it... So here we go....

NEBOC BEACH CRUISE IS RESCHEDULED FOR....

Date:SATURDAY JUNE 19th
Place: A&W Greenville Rt44
Time: 10:00 AM

We will keep to the original plan as we had before.. And I have hardcopies of everything for everyone who attends.

See ya there..

-DC

dark_cobra_01 said:
FYI.. UPDATE

I've had alot of responses about the rescheduled date.. And everyone seems in agreement on it... So here we go....

NEBOC BEACH CRUISE IS RESCHEDULED FOR....

Date:SATURDAY JUNE 19th
Place: A&W Greenville Rt44
Time: 10:00 AM

We will keep to the original plan as we had before.. And I have hardcopies of everything for everyone who attends.

See ya there..

-DC
Any chance you can get thier address so I can (gulp!) mapquest it?

Um, a formation of 6 F-16s flying 3' apart, a B-2 stealth bomber, and a bunch of other military stuff, and they blow crap up too. I've always gone, can't break the tradition. Plus, I'll get better gas mileage with the car sitting in a lot rather than all over newport LOL. You should go to the airshow too Chris, it's a blast!

In the process of getting screwed over for my rims as most of you know. If i don't have rims on the car by friday i can't go. Infact i am basically out of commision till i have the money to put wheels on the car. See my "Who wants to go to Indiana" Thread for complete details. I'll let you all know for sure as the date approaches.