NEBOC Lobster Buffet Dinner Friday Nov. 12th !!!!

awwyea

Jan 12, 2004
Central MA
For those NEBOC members and friends that don't frequent Muscle-Mustangs.com, I wanted to remind you that we are heading down to the Nordic Lodge in Charlestown, RI on Friday, November 12th.

We will be meeting at the A&W in Smithfield, RI around 4pm and departing towards Charlestown no later than 4:30pm. Buffet is served from 5pm - 9pm.

Buffet costs $65 - adults - includes tax & tip.

You can check out their website at:www.Nordic-Lodge.com for details.

If you will be joining us, please post here or on the thread over at Muscle-Mustangs.com so we can have a head count and make reservations if necessary.

http://www.muscle-mustangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1397

Can't wait for Friday... See ya there!

Carol

• Sponsors (?)

Hello, Denice and Myself will be attending. Could someone please remind me what exit # I need to get off 95S in R.I. at so I can get to the A&W. I'm sure I'll be all set once I know what exit to take. Thanks
-David

Ruz,

From 95 South, Take the exit for 295 South "In the Attleboro area"
(exit 4 ) ...

Once on 295 south go down to exit 7 (RT44 west).. A&W is on the left after several lights.

See everyone at 4pm on Friday..

NEBOC guys, Let's celebrate another season done in style.. You will not be disappointed in this place. I guarantee it.

-Joe

dark_cobra_01 said:
Ruz,

From 95 South, Take the exit for 295 South "In the Attleboro area"
(exit 4 ) ...

Once on 295 south go down to exit 7 (RT44 west).. A&W is on the left after several lights.

See everyone at 4pm on Friday..

NEBOC guys, Let's celebrate another season done in style.. You will not be disappointed in this place. I guarantee it.

-Joe

Joe, Thankyou :) I will be heading straight to the A&W then from my parents house tomorrow. I will be leaving Woburn around 3pm. So PLEASE do not leave without me from A&W. I will have my cell phone with me and if I'm running a little late, due to traffic, I will call you and let you know where I'm at. I don't forsee a problem. They said on the news this morning that they are expecting light traffic today and tomorrow due to people being off for Veteran's Day weekend :nice: . Either way I have no idea how to get to the Nordic Lodge so don't leave A&W till I get there ok!!!! I'd be DEVASTATED if I were to miss all that good food :hail2: .
-Ruz

Ok.. We won't leave anyone behind on this.

So, it seems like a headcount of 6

It's still been quiet for some of the original people who wanted to go on this :( Maybe we're to far out of the stang season for this or people are saving up for there X-Mas shoppin... Oh well I'll see everyone there at the A&W around 4 tomorrow..

-dc

dark_cobra_01 said:
It's still been quiet for some of the original people who wanted to go on this :( Maybe we're to far out of the stang season for this or people are saving up for there X-Mas shoppin... Oh well I'll see everyone there at the A&W around 4 tomorrow..

-dc

Sorry.....the problem is the meeting @ A&W for around 4:00.....I'd have loved to have gone but my wife cannot get out of work in Taunton until 5:00, then it's at least 5:45-6:00 by the time we could get to A&W :(

Any weather forecast predictions......I'm hearing the dreaded "S" word thrown around here in the Boston area snow :mad: . Possibly freezing rain :notnice: . We will take Denice' car (blue Cavalier) and plan to be at the A&W by 4pm.
-Ruz

Not to BUST CHOPS or anything but I think yah inlanders are nuts to spend
65$ a head for that crap. Thats a robbery.....6 people could have one heck of a feast of sea food for 360bucks......

lobster
Shrimp
Filet Mignon
Scallops
And so much more..
All for only $65.00
per person, tax and gratuity included.

Taking out the rest of the crap like chicken/ribs etc
Your paying 360$ for above :shrug:?

O well hope yahs have fun :flag:

Wayne S said:
yah inlanders .....

You make it sound like you're from Block Island.. You only live in the Warwick area.. I wouldn't say your really on the "coast" of New England I use to live down that way to... :doh:

Besides I know you're planning on saving the 65 bucks towards the purchase of a torch so ya can cut another 50 lbs or more off the car for next year...LOL

Later.. Wish ya could come wayne.. Since it's a short ride for you from the coast..

Ok.. I've held out cancelling this hoping that the weather stayed as rain, but it's not lookin good.. We've had sleet since noon time and it's snowin for the guys up north already accordin to RUZ..

It's gonna get worse to, so I don't wanna see anyone travel all that way in crapola sleet/snow and take any chances over some fish ...

Lobster Dinner is RESCHEDULED / CANCELLED for now.

And I think we're gonna have to reschedule this one for next season when everyone will be able to plan for attending it. It will be a better event if we give the rest of the club time to plan for it..

Now I'm goin to McDonalds for a Fillet o Fish and pretend it was the buffet..

-Joe

dark_cobra_01 said:
You make it sound like you're from Block Island.. You only live in the Warwick area.. I wouldn't say your really on the "coast" of New England I use to live down that way to... :doh:

Hey Joe
You mean sitting on my porch or in my back yard waiting for the Blues to hit dont count? House is 75yards from the water yah know...
Joe
If want to come back to the neighbor hood..Guy to the back of me his selling his house, he want's 1,000,000 Im sure, if you want, I can talk him down to 6 didgets :D

dark_cobra_01 said:
Besides I know you're planning on saving the 65 bucks towards the purchase of a torch so ya can cut another 50 lbs or more off the car for next year...LOL
I dont need no stinking torch to get another 50lbs. out of my car :p Nor do I need to buy a torch..You seem to forget about my Uncle Frank, Who is a master at that kind of stuff. You must of met him before. He is my Uncle who cut the front section off his 66 stang and fabed a Mustang 2 suspention on it :flag:

dark_cobra_01 said:
Later.. Wish ya could come wayne.. Since it's a short ride for you from the coast..
If it was cheeper maybe

dark_cobra_01 said:
Now I'm goin to McDonalds for a Fillet o Fish and pretend it was the buffet.
Wy not hit up OLd English Fish n chips
It is friday/fish day.....Use to love that place when I lived in your neck of the Woods. :spot:

Sry to hear you guys got shut out Joe.....
Im a die hard to the end Joe...even with the nittos on it I still had it out today..Hoping to hit ATCO up this winter to.

PS: If any STIs or SRT-4s pick on your 290hp car..Send them my way Ill gladly take them out for yah:jester:

Ws looking at your Vid of the first Neboc dyno day today.....One of these days you need to come and take some footage of us blasting down the track.
I would love some vid of my car....How far do you live from my grand Ma,s Land and My Dad? Im heading down there a few time soon since im going to get my 87 cutlass with T-tops running again. I pulled the engine last sunday..

Wayne,
Sometimes just reading through your replies gives me one big ole headache ...

:rolleyes:

Have fun in the snow goin out for fish and chips with uncle frank?? until u go to ATCO from your million dollar warwick home or whateva u were tryin to get at

Later

dark_cobra_01 said:
Ummm Maybe next year we can put on a Stang ClamBake if you can give us the hook up..

And I still miss not goin Friday, I have this need for a lobster fix from waiting for so long and then cancelling out. :mad:
OOPS! Cancelled, not postponed.
And, yeah, I catch a few and can give you a good deal.
EDIT: maybe we can schedule a meeting of SSOM and NEBOC.