Need A Part For My Other Car. Help

Discussion in 'Other Auto Tech' started by I candy, Jun 23, 2012.

  1. so i pulled the outer door locks off my Delta 88 and on the outside there is a rubber washer / bushing that goes between the lock and the door itself

    I guess alot of cars have this but i can't find a replacement part.

    Seems that over time it gets dry and brittle and it never matters if you don't take off the lock.
    With out it the clip on the inside doesn't hold. and it moves and scratches the paint.

    Anyone know where to get this part? Or what can be used?
  2. These are so common you can probably get some at any GM dealer. They were probably the same for all vehicles with a separate lock cylinder.