Need Advice from 94-04 Cobra owners please.

I am very familliar with the Classics but I'm afraid I am at a loss beyond that and I am looking for a specific item from your world. I did a 13" Cobra disc brake conversion on my 69' this spring and need something to compliment it. Can anyone please provide any good resources you have that I can use as a starting point? Anything besides ebay would be great, open to all suggestions.

Thanks,
Pak
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/

• Sponsors (?)

The wheels are available, but be prepared to pay. They show up on ebay from time to time, but I have seen them sell at $200 + to $300...

Did you swap all 4 brakes? or just the fronts?

It is not uncommon for the 99+ GT owners to upgrade the front brakes only, then if you get a flat in front just swap the good tire to the back and put the spare on the back... not the best but will work in a pinch.

How about AAA? You can just get the best roadside assistance and be done with it??? :D

Yeah I have been watching them on ebay, there are a few to choose from but I realy hate that place. I only have the discs up front and I have staggered tire sizes so I figured this was the best solution to cover all bases. I keep fix a flat in the trunk and I get roadside assistance with Hagerty but I just am not crazy about towing my car for any reason if I can avoid it, I've had more damage caused that way.

Don't worry about it too much, you can get any old spare (as long as the lug pattern is right) if you get a flat in the front just swap the rear rim/tire with the spare, then swap the good tire rim/tire with the front bad one