Roush Need advice guys!!

Yellow99Saleen

Apr 23, 2003
Atlanta
Okay to make long story short. I have to make decision with what to do with my 99 saleen. I have had so many problems with Saleen and my dealership with this car that I almost wanna get rid of it cause i know there will only be more issues. Honestly I love the car, it gets soo many looks and comments, but I am not sure if I can afford to give it the home it deserves.

I have looked into geting a new cobra for the fact that you dont have to deal with crappy saleen customer service and the potential for hp with minimal mods is way better than with my saleen. With the cobra I will have a new full warranty, but to me it will not be stand out car. I looked into trading the saleen in, but I would rather wreck it than get raped with the offers i was given. Basically, I am very confused. If I keep the Saleen I wanna do more to make it stand out, but in the long run I feel a new cobra would be a better financial decision. I am probably gonna put it up for sale shortly. By looking at my sig, can anyone give me a good price to ask for. I was thinking 21000, but I am really not sure.

Thanks, Alex

• Sponsors (?)