need advice on which header gasket to get

Night Shifter

Dec 24, 2005
Daytona
FINALLY, got a set of LT's.. somebody a while back had posted something about header gaskets and was told to buy a certain brand of gasket that will last like forever(not really) but a long time... i can't seem to find that post so what gasket would you all reccomend i buy?

I got a perfect set of mac LT's and waiting on the coating of the pro chamber to be finished and then i'll have that too.. can't wait to put it all on the car cause i know it's gonna sound amazing and my car will actually be fast :D... anyway any help in the gasket area will be greatly appreciated

once the headers and Pro chamber are on, the vortech is next... i figured id wait till i got LT's to put it on so it could at least breathe a little when in use... anyway, thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

awesome... thanks guys... and yeah can't wait to feel the difference... only thing that sucks is once they're on, i still gotta wait till march before i even get a chance to drive it... at least by then the new tune will be here too he he he.... lt's + new tune = :jaw: