need an aod trans

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I have a rebuilt AOD with all hipo parts put about 500 into it, I just have not finished putting in the transtar shift kit, I will sell it for 500 since I have no use for it, it will be a pretty badass tranny I bought all the performance parts from transtar, its a steal if you consider the price for the tranny, all the parts and the labor.

Gentleman, you better beware of Victor Soto, aka, Hoodrichracing! He ripped me off lying to me about a
"Mint" set of 93 GT sun visors, that supposedly came off a 35K actual miles car and had been in storage for years. Well, they were badly faded, separated, and no good!
When I asked him to make it right, he said that "no one held a gun to your head to make you buy them!" He even admitted later that they were not what he had repped them to be, but that was just too bad for me!
When I posted on StangNet as to what had gone down, he said he would "knock my face off" for it, if I lived closer to him.
I have all correspondence proving what I am saying. If you want proof just email me and I will cut and paste our correspondence. It ain't pretty!
I told him that if he refunded my money all would be forgiven. He totally refused.
If he will rip me (anyone) for that small of a sum, he will surely rip someone for larger amounts.
Beware of Victor Soto!!

Status
Not open for further replies.