NEED AVICE ON V6 EXHAUST

• Sponsors (?)

:OT:
and we would need far more information anyway, such as the color and current mods maybe
and pics too!
not to mention, its all about PERSONAL preference. thats why i dont have cobra rims, because i like the Buillit style rims better!

Yes, I like the bullitts on the SN95's better myself, but ended up with 16" dippid ponies instead. I couldn't pass up the steal on eBay! I agree, more information is required. What are "Sport racing wheels" anyway?

alright so i have a question, what is better shorty headers or long tube headers? which will give more hp gain and/or sound? or which is better all to gether? from what i have seen they are both around the same price. . .so i dunno.

::§k8er:: said:
alright so i have a question, what is better shorty headers or long tube headers? which will give more hp gain and/or sound? or which is better all to gether? from what i have seen they are both around the same price. . .so i dunno.

Save your money, stock headers are just fine till you start pushing boost then you'll want to upgrade to LT headers, but its a waste till then, IMO.