Roush need background info on this car

s351rspeedster said:
Are you sure that your "bro" has the BASF Extreme paint from Saleen or is it the mystichrome paint from Ford?? Those colors look very different but similar.....

I can't recall which one it was. I remember looking at the ebay listing, as Ted was trying to tell me I need a set of "#291s".

I forgot to post that the only Extreme Paint 2005 was at the Saleen Club of America National Show last year, so that is one more.

05scoanationals%20(30)_small.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

SSS281 said:
don't know any info on these few, just that i saved the pics when i saw 'em

I do recall that one as well, and it is in addition to the ones myself and Robert have listed, so that could be added to the list.

It was an '03 S281 IIRC.

LeenS281 said:
HOW ABOUT THE "HORSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR" GIVE AWAY CAR.

S-281 CONVERTIBLE?!?!?!?!? 96 I BELIEVE????

It is 95-10 pictured above. A S351 now with a 410 (as the OE motors blew quite often). The car sat in my garage for a couple weeks, now it sits in Rick's, who brought it out for the Cruise a couple Winterfests ago.

SSS281 said:
oh thats cool, couldnt remember i do a lot of 'right click > save as' in my time; i was just sifting through pics...

No problem.

The car *should* be a 2002 SR powered by a "2002 E" motor with a pulley swap and tune from Saleen making 505+ hp. (rumor was it was closer to 600hp)

Saleen could not sell the SR with the 351 motor after December 31, 1999.

Saleen Mike said:
No problem.

The car *should* be a 2002 SR powered by a "2002 E" motor with a pulley swap and tune from Saleen making 505+ hp. (rumor was it was closer to 600hp)

Saleen could not sell the SR with the 351 motor after December 31, 1999.

I love this site...a lot of members have a broad wealth of knowledge on the history of our cars.

:nice: