need books for winter break down (searched)

88stangmangt

Nov 25, 2003
Stafford,VA
Let me start by giving you my scenario. I have a 88TC motor in a 90LX body other than chiltons/haynes is there any good breakdown books??? i need to know what all that rat nest of vaccum hoses are. I want it to be spic and clean. not even my old 5.0 had so many hoses....if you look in summit in the section with all the books there are tons of books on how to rebuild a 5.0 yadda yadda yadda but are there any floating around about the 2.3T with torque specs etc. etc. my new motor is going to have a rebuilt block(maybe stronger rods still debating) and a stage 4 ported head from BO with a esslinger 2277 cam and valve train kit also a bobs ported upper/lower intake 65mm TB conversion and a t3/t4 60-1 stage 3 hybrid turbo and a stinger manifold. also while the motor is out and the front end is exposed i will be puting on a D&D motorsports tubular K-member with matching A-arms and coilovers with a flaming river quick ratio rack. and if the tax man is good to me this year a cobra disk brake converion.

• Sponsors (?)