need dimensions on side stripes on a cobra

• Sponsors (?)

The dimentions are as follows:

1/2" upper stripe
1/2" gap
3 5/8" main stripe
1/2" gap
1/2" stripe

Are you doing it by hand or a vinyl cutter? If you are using vinyl cutter I have the "cobra II" already laid out. I can send it to you in any format.

windsoreight said:
The dimentions are as follows:

1/2" upper stripe
1/2" gap
3 5/8" main stripe
1/2" gap
1/2" stripe

Are you doing it by hand or a vinyl cutter? If you are using vinyl cutter I have the "cobra II" already laid out. I can send it to you in any format.

Is it an exact duplicate?

I have a gal that makes mine, but I had to scale it from a (repro)rear spoiler decal, so it needs a little tweaking. Usable, but always looking for something a little cleaner. I have a NOS side stripe if needed for a template.

windsoreight said:
Yes I have the exact layout. Right now the only thing I can't do is the Cobra logo for the fenders. As soon as I can find a NOS one I will duplicate it.

Just so happens I have an NOS green one.

Does making the template involve destoying/applying it?

actually i have a giha so i wont be putting the letters just the stripes.i am going to paint them on. i painted the car sunday evening i got cleaned up went to the store to get some beer and came back to see how it looked.i could comb my hair with the reflection off of the hood.the next morning a got up and found that the dew had fallen on it before it was completly dry.now it has about as much gloss as a cardboard box :nonono:

windsoreight said:
No but the application tape on the front would have to be removed if it is still on. I would just need it scanned into the computer with high detail.

Shoot me an email with your mailing address, I'll send it off. I would like to have it back when you're finished, not that I'll ever actually apply it to my car, but it's a good reminder of what it used to look like.