Need Floor panels

Discussion in '1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech' started by XblanCII, Dec 11, 2003.

  1. Need Floor panels I need some for 77 mustang. Will to pay 100 at most.
  2. Have fun tryin to find 'em. The one site I've seen them on is but apparently he doesn't respond to emails. I need em in my 74 and I will probably end up getting them fabricated. . .well.... keep us posted !
  3. They are definitely out there. I've seen new ones on ebay.
  4. I've got a set of cut out floor sections. If anyone's interested, pm me and we can work out the details.
  5. same luck there myself..........I think I e-mailed him about 2 months ago with no reply
  6. I think Phil Schmidt may have some reproduction floor pans for the II. His contact info is:

    Mustang II Specialty Shop
    90 Glennhaven Road
    Phenix City, AL 36869

    Ph# (334)298-3038
    2# (334)298-0876
    E-Mail [email protected]

  7. Yeah but do they come with the KY jelly or do you get it DRY!?!?
  8. :D I emailed him and he got back real quick and said they are 130.00 for a set. That is cheaper than alot of other floorpans i've seen for the earlier gen mustangs ?
  9. I'm sure Phil's probly the one that bought all of the floorpans off of the other guys in the first place. He probly got em for 40-50 bux.

    Just bend over, take it like a man, and pay the $130 :)