Electrical Need Help!!! 2011 Mustang gt wont start

da1208

Sep 9, 2019
El Paso, Tx
HI! So i have an issue with my mustang. It is a 2011 Mustang GT. Last week I started having issues starting the car, seemed like a stuck starter. The problem went away so I figured it might've just been that day. The past couple of days I had a similar issue, almost seemed like the battery was low since it was a slow start up, as if the electricity was being shut off. Today I had the same issue, car started and drove in the morning. This afternoon I started the car and as I was backing out the entire car died. Now the engine wont turn and you cant even hear the starter click. Everything seems to have power but i have the key with lock flashing and I get "check charging system" and advance track on the message board. The starter works fine since we bypassed it, engine turns fine, full battery but seems like the ignition is shut off. Engine wont start even with the ignition open and bypassing the starter. Any possibility it could be a faulty key? Any suggestions or anyone with a similar problem? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)