need help bleeding brakes

• Sponsors (?)

Open the master cylinder resivour cap then the bleeders and alow gravity to pull it through. If that doesn't work or to finish it off, just have one person push down the pedal and when they have it all the way down as far as they can go, open the bleeder, when the pedal hits the floor, close the bleeder and then repeat until there is no air comming out of the lines. You can also use a vaccume pump to suck it through.

thanks 90-I had the cap off at first, then I closed it. I'll try again tom. with the cap off. Have you or anyone used the speed bleeder valve things? don't know if I'll have someone to help tom. my wife helped today, maybe thats way it didn't work. lol.

good advice from 90GT.
if lacking assistance (cant tell you how many hours i helped my dad do this when little. "im pushing down..... at the bottom." "ok, you can release the pedal. tell me when you start to push down." LOL).
i have had real luck with a mitivac, as 90 mentioned. total one person operation. just check the M/C reservoir often.

if you dont have one, they are around 30 bucks (less on sale) and highly useful. i use mine to bleed (great for motorcycle brake and clutch bleeding-otherwise a real pain by yourself), checking engine vacuum and component vacuum holding ability, etc.
i just got done using it on the hot tub speed controller (vac actuated). good tool to have. i have two.

i am curious about the one way valves too. simple, cheap idea that they charge a fortune to buy. typical. for as often as i bleed brakes, i would rather have a mitivac.

if someone has done a M/C swap on an ABS car and is bored, feel free to shoot me a pm. need to do one on the 94 camaro. havent researched it, but i remember something about not getting air around the ABS sensors or it gets sick. ? i would love some tips and thoughts. thanks :)