Need help cotacting member.

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
windsor, Canada
Hey guys I have a stangnet member on here whom I need to contact..I am owed an item, he's very late, and the email address is not working. I am very willing to be patient but my patience is running a little thin with him...now before I have to take any action I'd really like to resolve this easily. The user name is miley_stang and the name is Ken..any info is appreciated.
Derek.

• Sponsors (?)

you, probably have this info... but now we all do...

Signature
New Project: 95 GTS -->GTS Project

95 Mustang GT----->Deceased

NEED SOMETHING POLISHED? WANT A KICK A$$ ENGINE BAY? VISIT: www.vp-concepts.com

Forum Info Contact Info
PostsTotal Posts: 55 (0.05 posts per day)
Find all posts by miley_stang
Find all threads started by miley_stang

Referrals: 0 Home Page:
http://www.vp-concepts.com
Email:
Send a message via email to miley_stang
Private Message:
Send a private message to miley_stang

Instant Messaging vpconcepts
stang2055

Additional Information Group Memberships
Date of Birth:
April 24th, 1980
Interests:
Mustangs, Music
Business owner
Car:
1995 Ford
Ken
Ride:
Mustang
Engine type and displacement:
Induction:
N/A
Major modifications:
5 speed conversion
Tranny type:
Manual
Tires:
Street Radials
Race weight:
Horsepower:
60 foot time:
1/8 Mile ET:
1/8 Mile MPH:
1/4 Mile ET:
1/4 Mile MPH:
Track Name:
Bradenton Motorsports Park
miley_stang is not a member of any public groups

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:28 AM.

click on link profile page....

http://forums.stangnet.com/member.php?u=41119

So true..so true, but I was already commited to the guy for my part by that time. Thanks for the link though at the time I had a good line of communication with him and rocking the boat by questioning was not something I had reason to do...since my $ was already in his hands.

I had a PM conversation with him a few weeks ago. I had a Member PM about a similiar situation. He said he would make it right. Apparently he didn't.

This is why the search feature is so important. There have been threads about this before.

Forget blocking his IP address. Do a search on his IP ... find out where his shop is ... then go beat his @$$ & get your part!

I'm sorry .... but I just can't stand crooks. He was given another chance, and reapeated his crooked ways. What a scum bag.

Being married to a police officer leaves me with "beating his ass" as the frowned upon option..stirring the pot is an option, but not one I want to use to resolve this. Instead as stated earlier I'd like this resolve as nicely as possible and hope one of you guys know him locally and can make him aware of my situation.

Killercanary said:
I feel for you but you were warned starting at post number 48...

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=602093&page=2

Bob and turfman tried to warn you all about this guy and they got flamed for it.

Thanks for remembering that little tidbit Paul...:nice:

I won't rub it in his face that instead of him and those few people being total jerks to me, they could have simply followed the links and saw for themselves the same facts any other blind man could have seen. I also won't remind him that I have been around helping people and trying to help people for the last 6 years, and that I never go out of my way just to spread false stories. Even though I could easily use this thread to gloat, that's not what I'm about...I made a special visit here just to try and help people out BEFORE they actually needed it, then got blasted for it. :shrug:

And I surely won't ever expect an apology either...

Good Luck...
maybe next time you'll be a little bit more open-minded.

DMAN302 said:
Being married to a police officer leaves me with "beating his ass" as the frowned upon option..stirring the pot is an option, but not one I want to use to resolve this. Instead as stated earlier I'd like this resolve as nicely as possible and hope one of you guys know him locally and can make him aware of my situation.

Understandable. But yeah, if that happened to me, and I could somehow get past my temper .... I would definitely take some legal action.

rel3rd said:
Thanks for remembering that little tidbit Paul...:nice:

I won't rub it in his face that instead of him and those few people being total jerks to me, they could have simply followed the links and saw for themselves the same facts any other blind man could have seen. I also won't remind him that I have been around helping people and trying to help people for the last 6 years, and that I never go out of my way just to spread false stories. Even though I could easily use this thread to gloat, that's not what I'm about...I made a special visit here just to try and help people out BEFORE they actually needed it, then got blasted for it. :shrug:

And I surely won't ever expect an apology either...

Good Luck...
maybe next time you'll be a little bit more open-minded.
Not having been burned prior to this I must admit coming to the defense of the person in question seemed the right thing to do. I will take the time to apologize to you for any negative responses directed towards you and your situation, and will make every attempt in the future to be more selective with my business dealings. I have been purchasing items via internet transactions for yrs now for my car and to date have had nothing but postive experiences. It's frustrating to know that someone you put yourself out for (as you know) would be unwilling to return the favor..being in distribution for near 15yrs I just don't understand the mentality involved in screwing over a customer. This community is one i have been a part of regularly for some time now and appreciate you guys taking the time to assist with info available regarding this.
Money is not even remotely the issue here..integrity is.

JUST rec'd an email from Ken..looks like he may be shipping the product this week. It's funny, his work looks fantastic, he's a good guy to talk to, I just hope he realizes that if he wants to operate a company...satisfying the customer is what the bottom line is all about. I will hope for the best, and keep you guys posted if you'd like.
Derek.