Need help finding a good tuner

BlueRoush

Oct 20, 2004
I'm looking for an experienced tuner to put the final tune on my new set-up. I'm in the western burbs of Chicago.

This is a fully built engine with a soon to be installed KB 2.2 screw on top. I have a bundle invested in this and need someone who knows what they are doing.

Any leads you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

Ryan02Stang said:
Sutton Performance in Matteson, IL (south suburb)

Call Randy at 708-720-8500

BTW...let us know how that turns out. I hear that 2.2 KB is pretty sick!

Second that. You can try and get a hold of Doug over there. If you don't want to spend a lot of time on the phone e-mail him and he'll call you back. His e-mail is [email protected]

Good luck with the build! :nice:

BlueRoush said:
I'm looking for an experienced tuner to put the final tune on my new set-up. I'm in the western burbs of Chicago.

This is a fully built engine with a soon to be installed KB 2.2 screw on top. I have a bundle invested in this and need someone who knows what they are doing.

Any leads you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

What set up are you running? What are you using to tune it? We have one of the best tuners in the world working for us at TorqueFreaks Inc. in Portland, OR. In the last 3 months he has tuned in Germany, Italy, Conneticut, Rhode Island, Denver, Nashville, Chicago, Tampa and Las Vegas to name a few. He also developed a proprietary knock sensor kit for our shop. To his credit he is responsible for tuning a heads, cam and Vortech(7psi) blown Viper making 800 ftlbs of torque at 1500rpm. He has also tuned Supras, Mustangs, Vettes, you name it. Please feel free to give me a call at the shop to discuss a tuning trip. It's a small price to pay to keep your set up safe.
Thanks for your time,

Mike Dehnke
TorqueFreaks Inc.
12903 NE Airport Way
Portland, OR 97230
503.256.5600 ext. 2
[email protected]
www.torquefreaks.com