Need help finding a part

mytight95

Apr 11, 2003
Dothan,Al
Ok i had a seller who was supposed to sell me a world class casing for my t-5 since my tranny case is all busted up, and he backed out. I need case or a busted t5 tranny either will work and i need it at a reasonable price, however i know things cost but some people tend to think their stuff is gold. It has to be a world class because of the way the reverse--fifth slider is engaged, (it is spring loaded with a spring that mounts on a stud on the inside of the tranny, and the Non world class tranny's do not have the same spring set-up), I will be swapping my gearset and all the internals from mine into the new case, don't need the bearing retainer or the extension housing just the shift top and the case itself

thanks to all who reply and or try to help, man finding parts sometimes really sucks

jason :nice: :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

hey man that is exactly what i need, how much do you want for it and when could you ship it. Also do you have the shifter top etc. for it? I am really needing a case so that i can put my car back together

probably would be easier to just e-mail me [email protected]

just seen you were in Miss. where at i might would pick up

thanks

jason