Need help finding turn signal cancel cam for '68 Mustang


Sep 9, 2012
i have a 68 coupe with non-tilt steering column. I have a broken cancel cam and cannot find one. It is a white plastic piece that goes around the steering column about 3/4 " diameter. It has a steel spring loaded pin sticking out that engages the back of the steering wheel assembly. It has 2 molded in knobs sticking out that engage the turn signal switch arms as the wheel is turned to return the signals to off. I can find a repair kit for the switch part and even whole switches but none of the pictures show this round piece to be included. Any ideas on where to buy one would sure be appreciated.
  • Sponsors(?)