Need Help on F150

Discussion in 'SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech' started by mateo, Dec 4, 2003.

  1. Vehicle: 1998 F150 4.6L Auto 4x4

    On the drivers side cam/valve cover there's a PCV tap right in the middle. Where does the other end of that line go? It's a plastic pre-formed line.

    Thanks in advance, guys

  2. to the back of the upper intake