Need help picking out Saleen wheels!

yellowstang1994

Sep 9, 2004
Hi guys, I finally said screw it and decided that I want to buy some new Saleen rims. I wanted the 17x9 chrome saleen wheels but I'm only seeing 18s only at most places I want to shop at. First things first, my car is yellow and it's lowered with the eibach prokit. I have the money for 18s but I'm worried about it looking like a 4x4 or looking corny, I don't feel like dropping it to 2in. at least right now. DO you think the 18x9s would look alright? And what do you think about the 18x10s? Wheel spacers? Any opinions? My head is spinning from trying to figure out what to do.

So I need everyone's help here, any pics of 18in saleens on a car with the prokit on it? Thanks guys!

• Sponsors (?)

suspect - what are the specs on your tires? and do you have any rubbing issues? The only thing about the 9/10 combo is it's hard finding the same brand tires in both sizes and at a good price.

thanks all for the input

theyre sumitomos, i got them from tirerack. very affordable. 265/35 on front and 285/35 on the rear. no rubbing at all. good tires for everyday, but not for racing. (the rears dont hook for nothing)