Need Help - Steering Column (Can You Identify The Parts?)

I am trying to put the steering column back together and the best way to describe how it looks is with pictures. The car was this way when I brought it so I have no idea what goes where, and there are some screws that were lying on the floor.. Does anyone know if alldata provides diagrams that may help in putting this together? Thanks for you assistance..

Attachments

• Steering.jpg
    Steering.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Sponsors (?)

I will do my best here...

Drive shaft bolts...correct. I don't recall ever seeing any 12-points inside the car except for torx heads(seat belts)

There should be two heavier bolts (far left on bottom left picture) for the machined mount near the firewall. Those just bolt up like normal.

The sensors are clutch and brake sensors. Brake sensor is on the right of the picture and clutch on left IIRC.

The upper mount (top right pic) looks correct except the little bracket that's almost on the left bolt should actually be on the left bolt. I don't remember if it's supposed to mate to the mount or be sandwiched between two nuts.

There should be 4-6 bolts that hold the gasket/boot thing to the firewall. Probably the bolts in the lower left picture.

That's about it I think. Wiring is cake.