Need Help With Clutch Fork Release/push Rod Assembly.

For my 1969 Mach 1, 390, I'm ready to install the clutch fork release /push rod. I have the rod, rounded-end adapter, rubber bushing, nuts. But I can't find info on the assembly order, how it installs into the clutch fork. The tiny illustrations in the Ford shop manual and a couple other books I have are small and unclear. Anyone got a photo or illustration that shows order of assembly?
Many thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

diagram.jpg

what throw out arm do you have? if its the 428 type were the shaft passes through it
there should be 2 nuts first then the ball then on the back side of the arm i think there is a bubber bushing then a washer then two nuts again if i remember right

Not sure what "type" it is, but it is on a 390 engine. I have attached (hopefully) images of the clutch fork (looking at the forward side of it), and of the parts that were sent to me. If that helps at all. Sounds like I should have a couple more nuts (resisting temptation to insert something clever here...) and a washer.
D800-064-1.jpg
D800-066-1.jpg

been a while since i worked on a big block with 4 speed ,it looks like the bushing may go in the arm with the pivot ball riding on that does the bushing have a lip at the small end? it looks like it locks in the arm , the two nuts must go before the pivot ball
with one as a jamb nut, couldnt imagine that bushing lasting long if thats the way it goes, must be like an anti rattle bushing