Need help with pulling dash

Well I guess I am stuck right now.I have to replace the heater core in my 93 vert.I have read some articles on replacing this and checked out some web sites on this.Currently I have stripped everything away from the dash,removed the all the obvious screws along the top of the dash along with the bolts on the side+ the ones under the speaker casings.I also dropped the steering wheel.The problem as it appears to be is this:the dash will not come away from the drivers side.No problem on the passenger side.I have looked everywhere for a screw or bolt still in place but can't seem to find one.Is there a bolt or screw under the dash maybe by the pedals or maybe behind the gauges? Thanks for any help,and yes I did do a search and read the recent threads.I also have the haynes manual which isn't to helpful for this application.
Jim

• Sponsors (?)

Along with the nuts on the left and right side, there should be one kinda under the instrument cluster, above the column shaft back about 6-10 inches, more towards the right of the column if memory serves me right. Shine a light in there, you'll see it.

Ijust wanted to take a moment and thank everyone(including V8 only),I changed out my heater core and everything appears to be normal.I don't ever want to do that again,what a pain.I did read all the posts and threads I could find on this subject,and it was pretty much dead on.As far as the bolt I couldn't find it was a 13 mm bolt coming almost straght down directly under the center of the gauges where the steering wheel was.Now that I have finished this project I can concentrate on the fun stuff,gears,cam headers,intake,better exhaust,subframes,5 lug conversion,and maybe some thumper heads.Oh- I think I'm addicted-to making sure rice always gets cooked!