Need Help With Quarter Windows!!!!!

BB18

Jun 27, 2012
Atco nj
Hey guys! I just bought some quarter windows off Craigslist with great moldings! Only problem is there is like a bubble in the black (the tint/vinyl/paint) where it says mustang (see the circle mark in pic). Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?!
window2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you are screwed. There is no way to access that area of the quarter window without destroying the rubber and probably breaking the glass. The glass is molded into the rubber.

All I can say is you have to be very careful when buying stuff used. Craigslist is often where people try to unload junk, unfortunately.

Yea I knew it was there haha the one in my car now has that same exact thing in the window just with horrible molding so if worse goes to worst atleast I upgraded the molding! Haha but believe it or not, you can get to and see all that area from the back. Idk if you ever seen the back of one of them but there is like a disc which is what that circle is. So that black is like fading around it so if there is a way to get the color back I can get to it all! Just have no clue what it is