need help with seats out of a 2000

9150ho

Mar 20, 2004
i just bought some seats to put into my fox. the seats are out of a 2000 gt, and the driver side is all power. the connector where the seat gets its power from is under the seat in the back and is facing towards the back of the car. it is square looking and has four prongs i think. can anybody tell me which is power, ground, and whatever else the other two prongs are for? or if anybody has an idea on how i can wire this thing up. or does anybody know if i could just swap a manual rack in there? like a rack from one of my old seats. my car is a 91 gt. any help would be appreciated greatly, i want to get these seats in!
sean

• Sponsors (?)

good luck let me know what happens? most likely you're going to end up using your old track if it matches up. I have a 99 with power seats and am trying to find out myself if my friend can use my seats in his 96.

And from what I understand of 99up power seat tracks is that they are junk. fail fairly often and a new track runs about 350 out the door. When i switch mine out im going back to manual tracks.