Need help, Zinc Yellow or Shadow Grey

rcaldwell00

Nov 19, 2003
Question, for anyone that has these two colors, I've got two dealers pretty aggressively bidding for my business on an 2003 cobra vert. The only difference is color, one is yellow, one is shadow grey. I like yellow but I'm worried I'll get sick of it were as the grey looks good. i know it's personal opinion but for anyone who owns yellow or the grey, are you happy with it? Just looking for input. Oh and FYI, these dealers are REALLY dealing on these cars. I've got two at $31700 all in cost for vert w/ all the rebates, there not going much lower if at all but I'll be happy if I get it under 32k.

Ryan

• Sponsors (?)

Went w/ the DSG

FEARNO1 said:
I would chose the DSG. If I had seen that color in person before I bought mine I would have bought it.[/QUOT

Decided I had to go w/ the DSG. I think the yellow looks great, it would just wear on me. I pick it up tomorrow weather permitting, I'm pumped.

Ryan

Decided I had to go w/ the DSG. I think the yellow looks great, it would just wear on me. I pick it up tomorrow weather permitting, I'm pumped.

Ryan[/QUOTE]

The yellow does look nice but the DSG is much nicer. Congrats :nice:

should have got the yellow!! It really grabs a lot of attention and is quite the jaw dropper to fans of mustangs! It is one of those rare colors that people can appreciate on fast cars! Sonic blue would have been my first choice, who would have thought I would drive home in a yellow coupe!! DSG is too plain IMO and reminds me too much of an old man's color. That color belongs on a buick or a Lincoln lol

yeah

thats a touch decision cause they are so different.. The DSG is nice cause it wont show dirt or chips much at all....although yellow actualkly isnt as bad as I thought it would be when it comes to that...

I have been entertaining the thought of getting an F150 or 250 in DSG, but for my stang I prefer something that sticks out.. The yellow looks even better with a nice black top too...

The color combo I have seen on my way to work for a while is this Mineral Grey GT with a tan top. I know they did away with that color, but man that looks sharp...classy

Like you said, the Yellow sticks out. I like Yellow, Performance Red and Torch Red. The DSG is a good color too, but it is too regular. It doesn't make the car stick out and looks like any other color car that's on the road. For a Mustang I prefer a color that sticks out like Yellow, Performance Red or Torch Red. But that's me.

I'm sure that the color DSG that you chose is a very good color.

DSG will be less work....I always regret not getting silver. The first Mustang I ever drove was silver.

Sometimes yellow gets old, but it really keeps your attention

I love my yellow o3 cobra coupe....its true you either love it or hate it and I love it and what you like should be most important in your choice not what other people think,I think a sports car should be bright and grab your attention ,but its just a matter of taste...buy what you like....not what other people like..and for safety its pretty hard for someone not to see you in a bright car...were a darker color is harder to see.As you know people cant see to well..lol..anyway its still a cobra no matter what color and your gonna love it.Enjoy and congrats :nice:

I would have to go with DSG. I love that color and have ever since Ford put the Mineral Grey on the '01 Cobras. Looks so great. Maybe one day ill have one. I hope its easier to keep clean than my black gt.
Matt