Need intake ideals for my new combo

Hey Guys, I finally have some money to start putting together my new combo. I am open to any ideals.
The short block is pretty well set, and the guy that building it will be ordering parts soon.
The short block is going to be a DART Iron Eagle, with all forged internals stroked and bored to a 363.
The heads are going to be my Twisted Wedge Heads that will recieve a Stage 3 port job by Fox Lake.
The cam will probably be a custom grind.
For this year the S-Trim is going back on with some smaller pulleys, until I can upgrade to a turbo next year.
I'll be putting an entirely new fuel system in including a sumped tank, new lines, pump, regulator, rails, injectors. Not sure what size I am going to need yet.

I am kinda at a loss as far as what intake to put on there. I was kinda thinking the TFS-R intake, but not too sure. Any suggestions?

It is probably going to be tuned to run off E85, with the TwEECer.
My only goal is to make it a pretty wicked street car.:nice:
Any ideals or comments on the entire combo are welcome.

• Sponsors (?)

I'll definately have to consult with the cam guy before I commit to anything.
I han't really thought of the Spyder intake. Any chance that one will fit under a stock hood? I have no ideal. :shrug:
I am pretty sure from what I read that the TFS-R box intake won't quite fit under a stock hood.

Victor 5.0 works well for a motor/small nitrous car. If you are going to go with forced induction, do it right the first time and get the spyder.

The TFSr, victor 5.0 and the spyder intakes will NOT fit under a stock hood. You will have to get a cowl induction hood, so dont let that limit your choice in any of the above intakes.

Your best bet is to make a PLAN now, talk to the tech guys/moor builders FIRST. Dont start buying parts untill you know EXACTLY what you are going to build. you will save alot of money only buying the parts you need ONCE. Only speaking from experience.

Victor 5.0 works well for a motor/small nitrous car. If you are going to go with forced induction, do it right the first time and get the spyder.

The TFSr, victor 5.0 and the spyder intakes will NOT fit under a stock hood. You will have to get a cowl induction hood, so dont let that limit your choice in any of the above intakes.

Your best bet is to make a PLAN now, talk to the tech guys/moor builders FIRST. Dont start buying parts untill you know EXACTLY what you are going to build. you will save alot of money only buying the parts you need ONCE. Only speaking from experience.
:Word:

and talk to your cam provider

Sounds good guys. I figure I'll talk to the guys at Fox Lake and see what they think since they will be porting the heads, I'll talk to the motor builder and whoever I decide to have make a cam for me before I decide on anything.

Does anyone know how much of a cowl is needed to clear most of the intakes listed?
I really wanted to keep the stock hood to keep it a little more of a sleeper, but I'll bite the bullet to get the clearance that's needed.