Need Links for Front and Rear Brake Kits (2003 GT)

Yes I have done the search and looked through the first six pages. There was this thread I was reading a couple of weeks ago. There were some good links for a 13" rear brake conversion. Like 400-600. Why oh Why did I not put them in Favs :bang: :bang:

Also, have about decided on the Bullitt/Cobra Front brake updgrade.

Post links for Brake Kits if you got em :flag: I have a few but want more Info

• Sponsors (?)

green_fow_six said:
could they have been these?

http://www.brothersperformance.com/shop/mustang/bae2262011.html

Has anyone tried these yet?

That is it :nice: Thanks man. Yeah it looks to be basically a replacement 13" disc with a bracket that uses the factory rear caliper. Which is fine by me, I just wanted a cheaper rear to go with the 13" front brake upgrade I am looking into. Be it Brembo or the Cobra/Bullitt kit.

The only thing now is that kit comes with a zinc washed slotted and cross-drilled rotor. The front brake kit I am looking at comes with a slotted rotor (which is my preference) I dont want to have two un-matching discs. Ill bet that zinc wash makes it a lot more shiny.

Hmmm. Ill bet if you ask they can "tweak" the order a bit for you. :flag:

Anyone else want to talk brakes???

fr96ss said:

YEs, YES! :nice:

That is right about on the money. Because I really am liking that red front caliper on the bullitt kit. IMO I think it would look sweet on my Sonic Blue :D

Only stuff to wonder about that is what brake pads, and those look like generic rotors :shrug: - wait Those are Brembo rotors. Good in my book. Now if they were only slotted that kit would be perfect for me. :scratch:

Im not too worried about the brake pads. All I read about is how the HAWK heavy duty pads squeak to high hell on everyone. That would be very annoying. No thanks on that.