Need meds. LOL

blown65

Founding Member
Jul 7, 1999
Medford, Oregon
Car is supposed to be here this week. Man I'm not sleeping good. LOL Ordered first of June, so the anticipation is killing me. Supposed to be in Portland Or. on the 21st, then hopefully down to me Wed. At least the weather is still nice. :)

Will be nice to have a car that isnt company owned and a Truck. Really tired of driving a big truck around for a DD. C5500 topkick (biggest POS ever) and now my 08 F450. The 450 is nice, but its just big for daily use.

• Sponsors (?)

lol, I'm not worried, just excited.

Its a GT500, they take longer upon ordering, and I was wrong sorry, it was the first of July sorry. Its actually went by pretty quick since I've been racing pretty much every weekend with the 65. That and work keeps ya busy.

Its from Crater Lake Motors in Medford. Sorry, dont have the vin stuff handy right now, I'm at the shop doing some work.

Hey Blown65,

You ordered your car on the same date as me right? or maybe not. Ford dealer took my order july 31,2009, then order was placed August 4th. My build date is today (09/21/2009). No idea when it will be delivered though-how did you find out exactly where it was?