Need More boost help me out

On3Go

Jun 28, 2006
Burlington KY
I got a old school style paxton, i cant find anywhere to either get a pully made or some how make this ol pig spit up some more boost. its only runnin 5-6 lbs right now which is okay but i need more or at least try to get this one to build boost quicker because 6lbs at 6 grand just aint up to par with me. i dig the site:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Whats the part # on the paxton? or serial #. If you know the pulley diameter and the inside shaft diameter, you can have a machine shop custom make you one, It may cost a little more than normal. Have you tried calling paxton to see what they might be able to do for you?

Yeh i called paxton and told me they dont recommend modifying it because it could break well my reply was if it does break i'll get a new one but i am trying to make do with what i have got untill it breaks. i heard something from a guy i met at a car show and he said that i could use a f150 lower pully and i wasnt sure if that was true or not so i figured i would go some where that i'll be able to get some more input. ohh at its the old self contained unit.