Roush need more power in my 281SC, what to do?...

• Sponsors (?)

oh yes

Blue Blurr said:
ok so ive had my 2001 Saleen S281 SC for about 2 years now and ive gotten used to the power. so what do i do to get more power? i know i can get a differnt intake and pully but that wont add that much will it? any other ideas of what i can do and not spend over 5k on it? thanks in advance

Hey, whats up, first time on this site.
I have an 01 true blue saleen sc
66mill puley 99.00
75mill throttle body 199.00
custom tune and your saleen turns in to a whole new car. The results are night and day.

00-Saleen said:
450RWHP damn. Did u blow the motor yet lol?

I just went to 11psi last Thursday. I ran the 10psi for over a year with no problems making 439rwhp/439rwtq. Here's to another boom-free year :banana: lol.
Dyno-42lb.jpg

Attachments

• Dyno-42lb.jpg
    Dyno-42lb.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 80
Damn way to bring back an old thread haha. Yeah, i got the Kb a loooong time ago. Now im thinking of going with a built motor and kb 2.2. BTW I want a bit more power, but not sure about getting a 10psi pulley. Could you notice anything at all that sounded like something going wrong? I wanted to go Longtube headers and maybe the 10psi pulley. I could always run a gallon or so of race gas, or maybe octane booster.

Blue Blurr said:
Damn way to bring back an old thread haha. Yeah, i got the Kb a loooong time ago. Now im thinking of going with a built motor and kb 2.2. BTW I want a bit more power, but not sure about getting a 10psi pulley. Could you notice anything at all that sounded like something going wrong? I wanted to go Longtube headers and maybe the 10psi pulley. I could always run a gallon or so of race gas, or maybe octane booster.
horsepower becomes addicting huh? As soon as you get over the point where it's not scary, it's no longer enough and you need more.