Roush need opinion

Like Mike said, this guy is either a tool or a troll or a combo of both.

Frankly, it's a waste of time trying to respond to someone who is either unwilling or unable to use proper grammar, punctuation & spelling but is apparently quite capable of using profanity & ridiculous slang phrasing ("mad checkin out"). :worthlesa

• Sponsors (?)

S281SC#08 said:
now you guys are making me feel bad because i can not spell worth S#*t and my grammer sucks just as bad[/QUOTE

:rlaugh: It's ok bro..Sometimes my spelling and grammer sucks too. But hey that's why they have spell check right??? For all for us people that spent our time in English sleeping:rolleyes: :rlaugh: Sometimes I wish I actually payed attention..

s281er238 said:
IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO U PRIK :shrug: :notnice:
STOP WITH YOUR BULL**** AND GET A LIFE I HAVE HAD 3 SALEEN ,YOU DONT BELIVE ME THATS NOT MY PROBLEM I DONT CARE WTF U THINK MY QUESTION WAS REGARDING A 05 NOT 98 NOT 99 NOT 04 05 IDIOT I NEVER OWNED A 05

Easy killer damn.. My virgin ears can't be hearing this language.. So if you could please:Zip2: with the swearing.
Can't we all just get along....:rlaugh: I guess not!!

S281SC#08 said:
now you guys are making me feel bad because i can not spell worth S#*t and my grammer sucks just as bad

Not trying to make you feel bad; just those who haven't yet understood that how they communicate, either via written or verbal form, reflects on how they are perceived. This seems to be especially true for the Internet where certain rules are apparently either ignored or deemed unnecessary because everyone is (allegedly) anonymous.

Being a former engineer now in a customer service career who also happens to be an avid reader/writer, I've just developed a bit of an obsession for proper written communication ala grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, etc.

BTW, if you had read my previous post you would have noted that 'grammar' was spelled correctly (grammer?). :jester:

Saleen Mike said:
Well, they seem to have had nothing but problems with Saleens, have run through 5 of them including an "E" before they have learned how to use a keyboard, and feel the need to be stared at when sitting at a light next to a F-Car.

Knowing that their prior account was the one where the person typed everything in ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME AND WAS FULL OF SPELLING ERRORS (man those were some hard reads), I doubt the person owns a Saleen. Perhaps their friend does, perhaps their mom/dad does, perhaps they heard about them on the 'Net, I do not know, but I really do not think they own a Saleen, and I am not the first one to point this out.

Really, they hate the '05 Saleen, and have "owned" a more powerful Saleen (the "E"), why are they even wondering what it is like to have one? They say they love the '99-'04 body MUCH more, and have claimed to have owned at least 3 including the current '04. I think a Lambo would be a better choice for them.

s281er238,
If you can't write the check for the difference between what the bbb "gives" you, and the cost of the Lambo, perhaps a Yugo with a 6' wing made out of plywood would be a better choice. You will get more looks than the 360 at the stoplight with something like that, and it is all about the "Mad Checkin Out" right?

Best of luck with your purchase. If you choose the above path, at least with the Yugo you do not have to worry about crappy factory service, as they have gone the way of the dodo.

Damn!! Flame on baby...:flame: Man Mike, you sure know how to hurt a guy :rlaugh: :rlaugh: I'll have to make sure I remember not to SPEL IN CAPTS UNCORECKLY around you...:D (You're right, the guy is a tool... But that doesn't matter b/c now he's :owned: )

sal07b said:
Damn!! Flame on baby...:flame: Man Mike, you sure know how to hurt a guy :rlaugh: :rlaugh: I'll have to make sure I remember not to SPEL IN CAPTS UNCORECKLY around you...:D (You're right, the guy is a tool... But that doesn't matter b/c now he's :owned: )

I am really not trying to be mean about this, but I do doubt that s281er238 even owns a Saleen. If I remember correctly their username was to represent their "S281-E R-code, #238". Hmmm, R-Code "E" car?

You do not have to get every last word correct in your post, and without a spell check on this board mistakes will happen. BUT TWO POST UR STUF LIKEY DIS WIT MO ERRERS THEN WERDS CORRECT THEN U GOTS TO GIT OFF THE INTERWEB CUZ U GOTS NO RIGHTS TO MAKE US READ DIS JUNK YO.

While searching for the ignore button I did happen to find this:

258Troll_spray.jpg

Attachments

• 258Troll_spray.jpg
    258Troll_spray.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 68
Get A Life Is This All You Do All Day Looks Like It To Me Cause Ur Good At It I Had 3 Saleen I Had A 99 Number Was 94 I Had A 2004 Number Was 238 I Had A 2002 Was Number 53 So Go Figure Stupid

s281er238 said:
NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ITS NOT LIKE IAM A CORVETTE GUY SO GET THE HELL OFF MY BACK YOU NEEDED PROOF HERE IT IS CALL SALEEN AND ASK ABOUT MY CARS:flag:

:bang: :bang: OK dude, you obviously aren't getting it. Let me help you out...

Commonly used punctuation:

. - Period = commonly used to separate statements in writing.
? - Question mark = commonly used to separate questions writing.
, - Comma = commonly used to separate thoughts within a sentence
A-Z - Capitol letters = commonly used to begin a sentence or identify a proper name
a-z - Lower case letters = commonly used in writing where capitol leters aren't needed/required

Now, this is by no means a "catch all" to fix your posts, but it will help those of us with a post 1st grade education read your $hit. Also, read your posts before you hit the <submit> button to see if they make sense to you. If your last post made sense to you, I suggest English 101. You can get that course at your local Community College...

sal07b said:
:bang: :bang: OK dude, you obviously aren't getting it. Let me help you out...

Commonly used punctuation:

. - Period = commonly used to separate statements in writing.
? - Question mark = commonly used to separate questions writing.
, - Comma = commonly used to separate thoughts within a sentence
A-Z - Capitol letters = commonly used to begin a sentence or identify a proper name
a-z - Lower case letters = commonly used in writing where capitol leters aren't needed/required

Now, this is by no means a "catch all" to fix your posts, but it will help those of us with a post 1st grade education read your $hit. Also, read your posts before you hit the <submit> button to see if they make sense to you. If your last post made sense to you, I suggest English 101. You can get that course at your local Community College...

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :Word: AHAHAHA now that's some funny S**t!! s-281er I would just give up!! I'm telling you it's the smartest thing to do besides go back to school.. You can't go head to head with Saleen Mike he owns you already!! You really do seem like an amature... The way that you write says stuff about yourself that you wouldn't understand. Just give it up!!!

s281er238 said:
NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ITS NOT LIKE IAM A CORVETTE GUY SO GET THE HELL OFF MY BACK YOU NEEDED PROOF HERE IT IS CALL SALEEN AND ASK ABOUT MY CARS:flag:
I think the issue here is that you are sending mixed signals with regards to your opinions on these cars (05 looks like a GT, but now you want one) and the fact that you change cars as much as I change shorts.

Your posts start out fine, and then when you get heat over your topic, you then employ Several Troll Related Techniques To Make your Point Across INCLUDING GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES. ALL THIS TURNS YOUR QUESTION INTO A FLAME FEST.