Need opinions on these wheels and tires

• Sponsors (?)

I think its a decent deal. If you can, bring them down to discount tire and have them check for nails and balance them, to see if the tires are in good shape and the wheels are not bent. The tires look like they are in good shape.....but check for nails, cracking, bulging in side wall, more wear on one side of the tire and the other

Maybe my eyes deceive me, but the 7th pic. down, far right one looks like it has much less tread (almost to the tread warning lines) than the others?

I would'nt buy them. With Saleen wheels being so open you can see right through them, and I can't stand it when people are too lazy to reach through and clean the inside of the wheels. So this is what happens when you don't and it looks like **** in my opinion.

Those wheels aren't even real Saleens by the look of the center caps and the tires like said above are probably not the best.

You can get a set of brand new saleen replicas for about 500.

probably not a bad deal considering they are 18's and have tires, those tires themselves are over 200$ a pop...with a little polish and elbow grease they would probably look pretty good

id say go for it and spend the 1000 you save on some other nice mods like lt headers or something

btw anyway you could post pictures of your 03 cobra console swap, im curious

I never put much thought into the tires, mainly the rims. However, it is very possible that I would end up having to have new tires, which would make the $550 rims much more expensive. That in addition to not being able to see them in person has me turning away.
Below is a link to what pics I have of the swap, they are old, and I have repainted it since then so it matches much better.
beatty_preston/My 96 Mystic Cobra/Mods June 17 08 - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting