Need opinions on wheels

Well, as u all know, I have a set of the full polished Forgeline WC3 wheels in 18x9 and 18x10. Ive been rocking the full polished look for two years now, and kinda wanna switch things up a little. I was thinking of either doing the centers gloss black with the polished lips and a red pinstripe, or gloss black centers with a transparent red lip (looks like red crome)

What do you guys think????

what I have now
product_photo-xlarge_image-142.jpg

gloss black with polished lip
rim4.jpg

gloss black with transparent red lip
untitled.jpg

brakes015.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I love your wheels as is, & I think your car looks perfect. I also dig the red lips, but I dont think your car has enough red on it to pull that off IMO. If you had red racing stripes, or red rocker stripes, I could see it working, but otherwise, IDK how well it will go with the rest of the car. Black with the polished lip always looks good, but it would look too ordinary & it will just make your wheels look like cheap knockoffs imo...

Maybe if you could get it photoshopped then we could see what it will look like. Hit up Red Daemon (night hawk) & see if he could chop it for you....

I wouldnt change your rims. They look great! What else could you spend the cash on? Must be something else your car needs?:shrug:

EDIT: Uh huh... Got it! Some decent headlights!!!! Ditch those faded yellow stockers instead of messing with your nice rims!

I wouldnt change your rims. They look great! What else could you spend the cash on? Must be something else your car needs?:shrug:

EDIT: Uh huh... Got it! Some decent headlights!!!! Ditch those faded yellow stockers instead of messing with your nice rims!

my headlights and markers are a year old and look brand new still cuz I rarely drive my car.

I was also thinking about doing a two tone paint job, leaving the bottom half gloss black withflat black on the top and a red pinstripe dividing the two. Idk if that would help set off the red lips or not........

Also, if I go that route, would they look better with the gloss black centers or flat black centers???

And just so everyone knows, this is not all I will be speanding my money on for my car this winter:D

as I have always said, you have one of the best looking sn95's.

You have not even posted the best looking pics of your car. Why not post the pics, if I remember correctly, with your car in the grass on the stock hood(not that the other hood looks bad, but the quality was much better)? Those pics set the standard for a good looking sn-95.

Don't get new wheels

Edit, here is another thread of how bad ass his car looks.

http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/702188-just-got-my-new-kdws-pics.html

i know what ur saying. I just think that the clear corners make it look too ricer in my opinion. I know people probubly think my vortex generators (spike things on back window) make it look too ricer, but it is what it is:rolleyes:

Im going to be calling my rep from forgeline tomorrow to see if they are even able to refinins my old wheels. If they cant, looks like I will be placing an order for a new set:D

Those pld pics of my car were with my old camera that just kept taking progresivly crappier pictures till I finnaly threw it out. I have been wanting to pic up a new Nikon D60 or D90, just havent gotten around to it. Sorry about that.