Need Opinions

• Sponsors (?)

Thats a pretty good price for that, i have also heard that they burn oil too and they dont seem to last long only 60,000 miles or so. thats what i have read. they say a 331 will last longer than a 347 from what i have read about them.

I have a 347 with the keith black pistons and it dosent noticeably burn oil.....i mabey use a quart in a full season(not a daily driver) about 5000 miles a year. BUT....the power and torque are worth it......once you feel the power you'll be saying burning what?................LOL :)

I have a 347 with the keith black pistons and it dosent noticeably burn oil.....i mabey use a quart in a full season(not a daily driver) about 5000 miles a year. BUT....the power and torque are worth it......once you feel the power you'll be saying burning what?................LOL :)

burning a little bit of oil seems to be worth the extra power/torque gained with the extra cubes and for $800, i gotta do it. the car will not be seeing much of the road, just enough to get me from school to home every other weekend.