need quick response

harrisonfiveo

Dec 18, 2005
my 95gt has 175k on the ticker and ive developed a tapping in the engine around 2500-3500...but anyway somebody traded in a 04 mach 1 with 13k miles on it and as an employee of the dealership i can snag it for 17k...so should i pour about 6-7k in my engine and a aode to t5 swap or get that mach 1....all opinions needed!!!!!!!:shrug: ( mach 1 is yellow and stock)

• Sponsors (?)

yes they do! also it will have a stronger foundation(stronger block/tranny) better brakes. you won't have to put up with all the old sqeeks and rattles that your 175K 95 prabably has! If its within your budget then it might be the way to go. like I said earlier it all depends on what you want and what you can afford. what ever you decide just make sure to post some pictures of what ever you buy whether its a new engine or new car.

I don't think anyone would rip on you for the change...LOL If you have the finances and you know you are going to have to do several builds on the old one and can get a deal....go for it.....like said above....it's your choice......
'At least you didn't say a stang for a focus.......