Need some advice.

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my g/f has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her ride coming home but she always walks from aroud the corner, I can usually hear a car driving off as she walks towards our house. If it really is a friend why not just get dropped off in front? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again, and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car, which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she was getting out of. Well, it was while I was crouched behind my car I noticed that my rear bumper looked a little bare.

Should I get black inserts or should I leave it blank. I really can't decide. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

stanglvrsgrl said:
dude I was really like getting mad at her LMAO thats funny ***** I hope its really not happening tho if that is the case, yes she's cheating about the inserts I have no idea
yeah, if you're serious about the gf, i'd definately call she's cheating. i'm sorry, dude. personally, i say second chances are not doable. do yourself a favor--break up with her and find someone that deserves you.

Bro what are you wasting your time with her for then? You're up at Tech I assume? ALL the bitches down there are ma****in NUTS. Anyways, break up with her, well accuse her first, then kick her in the gina' and throw her out. Especially if she's living with you.

Those are all the tell tale signs she's dipping on you bro. No good my man!

:rlaugh: Oh man I saw that on another forum and I laughed my a$$ off. The last part I made up though, it was originally: "which fart can should I get".

TripleBlack95 said:
Bro what are you wasting your time with her for then? You're up at Tech I assume? ALL the bitches down there are ma****in NUTS. Anyways, break up with her, well accuse her first, then kick her in the gina' and throw her out. Especially if she's living with you.

Those are all the tell tale signs she's dipping on you bro. No good my man!

:lol: thanks for the advice bro, but I was kidding!