need some cam suggestions

• Sponsors (?)

whats max lift cam that works and sounds good in stock motor. Checking on heads,intake to add power,whatcha think?

Can you give us some more info on what you're trying to do? Are you asking about what would be a good heads/cam/intake combo? Max lift on a stock motor will yield you nothing more than a choppy idle and probably horrendous driveability.

Well me personally, with a .30 bore, stock rods, forged pistons, 1970 factory 351w heads with 1.94 1.61 ported exhaust, b303 cam made 344hp 360 tq at the crank and 276tq 300tq at the wheels.. nice little lope to it

more specifics

yeah should have been more specific,it was a cam answer I was looking for ,on the other hand I'm sure gt-40 heads and intake are my best bet,don't know specifics on 351w heads what do you have to modify if anything for those I know it's probably not worth just adding a cam but if I did might need to stay in 480 lift range motor is 93 stock long block w/shorty headers 2.5 flows w/ cross over pipe 410's in rear t-5,ignition upgrade,and heavy foot,just burnt out on stock sound