Need Some Help Guys. Black Rims/red Dish/lip

built240

Jul 7, 2012
Hi guys I'm new here. I have a 2010 mustang premium convert. Its red/black and I want to upgrade the wheels. I dont really mind if they are heavier or effect performance as Im only going for appearance. The rim stock are 17" so first off im wondering how big I can go without running into issues. The gap between the wall and the wheels on mustangs has always been unappealing to me so I'd think a 20" would probably look best. Dont want to lower it at all. Anyway I really am looking for a nice pair of shiny black wheels with a red lip. Most i've seen just have the outer lip red, I want the dish red as well. Here is a perfect example of what im looking for. Would this be a good fit? If anyone has any link's for something similar please post up. Thank you
http://www.motorsportsr.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=145

• Sponsors (?)

Something like these???

ghetto-car-buick-regal-donk-donkey-kong.jpg

donk2clearrims.jpg

no offense, but please do not put those ricer wheels on your Mustang. my coworker has those exact wheels on his honda civic, except they are the XXR version but look identical. they work on a ricer, not a mustang!!!

as for size, not matter what size you run, unless you run taller tires than stock, there will be the same fender well gap. if you are not lowering the car, anything bigger than 18's will look "donk" on the car and that's just not for me. if it's your thing, go for it.

Need to see different angles of that Saleen. its something Id never do. Im still all about the classic muscle look. If anyhting I want the bullit deepdish anthracite 18" wheels 18x10 in the back 18x9 in the front, slightly lowered to cover a tid bit of the wheel gap. but not too much. If I were to put any colors on the wheels it would be black spokes aluminum type finish on the lip.