Need some help Stangnet!!!

Ok, as some of you know, I am going with an all murdered out look with my car. It's almost complete. Recently, I blacked out the pony emblem on the front, put 4.6 emblems on and blacked them out, and blacked out the GT emblem on the back. Here's the only problem, the "FORD" emblem on the back.

I just need some opinions on what to do. Here's a pick.

photo-9.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the opinions guys. I actually ended up painted it tonight. Going tomorrow to have a friend of mine pin stripe FORD in silver on the oval. I think it will look pretty sick. After that, I will snap some good pictures on her. She is looking SO sinister with the blacked out pony in the grill and all the rest of the emblems blacked out.

I thought about doing black bullitt's with the chrome lip, but I just dont think it will look near as good as the black cobra's only because of the bullitt's having a chrome lip. If I could find some ALL black bullitt's, but in a deep dish, I would do that in a heart beat. I am really not that big of a fan of the wheels themselves, but more of the fact that they are all black.