Roush Need some help

I've got an annoying problem right now with a surge or bucking at cruising and sometime rough idle. If I reset the computer it seems ok for a bit somethings, others not. The car feels good for the most part, but sometimes it gets a very rough idle and stumble sound (like its misfiring) with very light acceleration. Add a little gas and it smooths out. I've checked just about everything I can but I'm thinking maybe I have a couple of vacuum lines in the wrong place. I did just rebuild the motor so its a VERY good possiblity.

I've been having a hard time finding any information on the vacuum lines for our cars with superchargers. Specifically the series IV and V. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some pictures of the back of a series IV or V supercharger showing some of the vacuum lines. Also, where does the line to the fuel pressure sensor run to? Mine is currently running to the manifold but I thought it was supposed to tie into the same line connecting into the EGR system. You know the red and green lines.

Something is just off and its driving me bug ****!!

:worthlesb :jester:

• Sponsors (?)

Yes. I'm at work but off the top of my head, I'm getting the codes for non switching sensor, rich bank 1, lean bank 2 (might be reversed), and trim levels both ways to the max. I'll get the correct codes after work. I found a long list of possibles and checked most out. I didn't think it was the IAC because it does it while driving, not just at idle.