NEED SOME HELP

badpony_06

Mar 11, 2007
hello everyone, I just signed up and need some help with some of the upgrades with my gt. so far i have 373 gears and corsa exhaust installed. my final upgrade will be a ATI pro charger but before that I want to install couple of things. I would really appreciate the help if you could please let me know what you think about my upgrades....
here are the next few upgrades...

HEADERS LONG TUBE 1 5/8
OFF ROAD" 2 1/2" X-Pipe
MUSTANG STREET FIGHTER CONVERTER
intake system

I also have a question regarding intake...do i need to install intake system if i am gona go with procharger? C & L or K & N ????????

let me know if you got any other suggestions...

• Sponsors (?)

Whats up. Good luck with your upcoming mods. I gotta a couple suggestions. Firstly, what brand of header are you going to go with. The word is that American Racing, Dyantech, or Kooks headers are the best since they are made of 304 Stainless Steel that will not rust. You will want to get the package deal with the headers that includes the mid pipe, since it will be hard to find a mid pipe that fits the longtubes otherwise. I would also get 1 3/4 headers since you plan on getting a SC. You do not need to have a CAI to have a SC. If you are not getting a supercharger in the near future then i would really consider it. In addition you should get a tuner, and have custom tunes created for it. The best i have heard of are Bamachips and Brenspeed.They also sell a CAI and Tuner combo, which in my opinion would be the best way to go. In my opinion i would go with the C&L or the JLT.The list of stuff you are talking about is basically the same stuff i am planning on doing to my car this summer. Let me know how it goes for you. Good luck.