Need some opinions please

Hey guys, Ive got a 94 5.0 cobra. I just did a tune up on it and put ford racing wires and some E-3 spark plugs in it. Ever since ive done this the car seems to stutter just a little bit in the lower rpm range, it never did this before and i even took them out and put them back in and made sure all the plugs were in right and the wires were snug. But idk if any of you have ever seen these new E-3 plugs but you cant gap them. Not that i know of anyways. Ive asked around and i was told that you dont need too. Just wondering if anyone has any idea why my car would be doing this b/c of a tune up. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys, Ive got a 94 5.0 cobra. I just did a tune up on it and put ford racing wires and some t-3 spark plugs in it. Ever since ive done this the car seems to stutter just a little bit in the lower rpm range, it never did this before and i even took them out and put them back in and made sure all the plugs were on tight. But idk if any of you have ever seen these new t-3 plugs but you cant gap them. Not that i know of anyways. Ive asked around and i was told that you dont need too. Just wondering if anyone has any idea why my car would be doing this b/c of a tune up. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I have not seen the T-3 plug that you speak of and you might have firing order little out of order or your spark plug boot is not plugged in all the way not making contact. Also check the factory coil if you still using them. Mine burned out as soon as i put new ignition system on. You can get new MSD coil for $45 at local auto zone. ever since this it's been fine. Make sure you get the "OLD" style coil just like the factory one. the new MSD design is very bad! it leaks spark after about 2 weeks due to it's plastic housing and low quality epoxy that they started to use.:nice:

I have not seen the T-3 plug that you speak of and you might have firing order little out of order or your spark plug boot is not plugged in all the way not making contact. Also check the factory coil if you still using them. Mine burned out as soon as i put new ignition system on. You can get new MSD coil for $45 at local auto zone. ever since this it's been fine. Make sure you get the "OLD" style coil just like the factory one. the new MSD design is very bad! it leaks spark after about 2 weeks due to it's plastic housing and low quality epoxy that they started to use.:nice:

I have a new coil. I got the msd streetfire coil, but it does look almost exactley like the stock one except of course its red. Im not sure what the new style looks like though, maybe ill try throwing my stock one back on and seeing if it goes away. And im pretty sure my firing order is right b/c i changed them all one at a time but ill double check just in case. Thanks :nice: