Need Some StangNet Help...OCT 15 - NOV 15

flashback351

Founding Member
Mar 26, 2000
Reinbeck, Iowa
Okay folks, October 15th is coming up fast......

"So What" You may be asking....I'll tell ya So What!!!

The voting begins on www.racingjunk.com for the first place prize of 15K

That's 15,000.00 dollars people!!!! And if you haven't heard yet we ripped the snot out of the rearend last weekend. We ripped the pinion gear right out of the center section...it looks like an IED blew up in there! It wasted the driveshaft, the transmission, and smacked up the rear suspension a bit as well......needless to say this contest couldn't come at a better time, if we should win!

They have a basic membership that is FREE to sign up for, you have to be a member to be able to vote, but it is FREE so there's no excuses not to do your civic duty and vote for ME!

The link to see the 30 cars that are in the running for this is:
http://www.racingjunk.com/55k_winners/voting?from=rightbtn

My car is this one:
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd190/ELIMN8U/FB-RJ-Pic-2.jpg

Now my campaign platform is as follows:
If elected the winner I promise to Leave No Horsepower Behind!!
I will institute a Prescription ET program for the Flashback!!!
I will get new seatbelts to make sure the driver is Secure!!!
We will kick our oppenents rears at every track that we encounter them at!!!
I will not do this unilaterally, I will do so with the help of the crew, our sponsors, and friends!!!
We will do this while adhearing to all the rules that apply and by racing at sanctioned tracks only because we don't support ILLEGAL Racing....we SUPPORT racing, just not ILLEGAL racing!
We will work to restore the Glory Days Racing program back to the status of one of the most feared and respected leader in the HorsePower World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, all BS aside....I really could use your vote and those of everyone you can contact by e-mail, phone, letter, freakin' carrier pidgeon if you have to!!!! Spread the word and make sure to tell everyone to vote for Gene Hinders!!!!!!! Voting begins October 15th!!!!!!!!! It runs for about a month if I remember correctly.

SEE YA!!!!!!

Gene Hinders
"FlashBack351"
Glory Days Racing

• Sponsors (?)